Here I’m going to show you the easiest way to stop getting Showbox Pop Up Ads on your Android. Also, the Showbox uninstallation process will be explained here. Due to the malicious file downloaded by the people from various sites, the app is behaving like a virus.
Showbox apk was working well until the lately released version, 4.73. After that, it’s totally mixed up. So to overcome this problem, I’ll give you some easy strides to follow. After doing that, you’ll not get any Pop Ups on Showbox, and it won’t act like a virus.
Stop Showbox Pop Up Ads on Android & Uninstall the Virus
Below are the steps you can go on with. I’m demonstrating these measures using my mobile. So, the options may be little different from mine.
- Go to “Settings” first.
- And then to “Privacy” or “Security”. If you’ve Security option, then go with it.
- You’ll observe something like “Device Administration.”
- Right below that, there is an option to view or deactivate device administrators.
- In that list of things, if you find “Secure Sevice”, then uncheck it.
- After unchecking it, come back to home screen.
Uninstall the app as usually after doing the above mandatory process.
Now, how to use Showbox like you did before?
Once Showbox works without any Advertisements or Pop-ups, you’ll see significant changes in the UI. You can read the latest stuff regarding movies, collections in “News”. Programs and Movies are updated to as latest as possible.
Do share your thoughts on this tutorial with me in comments. I’ll try to answer them in best possible way. Spread this article on Social media to help others.