Are you ready to get your favorite movies on your TV/Chromecast? If you say YES, then you are at the correct place on the web.
Using Showbox on mobiles and tablets is a pretty much happy thing, but this time, you may wonder that you can get to stream Showbox to Chromecast/TV. Isn’t it worthy? Of course, watching your dearest movies for free is a precious thing.
To do that; first, you need to download Showbox app on your Android/iOS device. Download Showbox for Android here and install Showbox on iPhone/iPad. See this image once to understand the procedure briefly.
Stream Showbox To Chromecast/Television With Below Simple Steps
Now, we’ll move to the topic in which I’m going to discuss step by step guide for utilizing Chromecast to cast Showbox movies to the TV.
These are the 4 things you must have for streaming Show Box movies. I’ll explain the procedure in 3 steps.
- Download Showbox and install it.
- Download GrowBox or MX Player (Download links are provided below) (Anyone app of these two is essential to stream Showbox Movies, READ THE NOTE In STEP-2)
- Download Casting App (Recommended – LocalCast Free Version)
- Buy Google’s Chromecast Device Here (Better you buy it after reading the entire article. If you already have it, NO PROBLEM!)
Step – 1: In the first step, you must have got Showbox application >> here is the link.
Step – 2:
Please Read This: If you’ve already installed MX Player in your mobile, then I suggest you to do this process with MX Player first, instead of GrowBox. If MX Player doesn’t work to stream, then again do this same method with GrowBox. So, do not download the GrowBox now.
What if you don’t have MX Player already? In this case, I’ll recommend you to go with this MX Player itself. Most of the times, it works. If not, you can try again with Grow Box. Here is the link to get MX Player.
After getting the MX app, skip this GrowBox part and head over to the step-3 which shows you how to get started. Continue from there to the end.
What is GrowBox?
GrowBox is an android app specially designed for Showbox to enable casting apps for Showbox. It acts like MX player (External Player on ShowBox) whenever you installed it on your smartphone.
Showbox usually supports MX Player as “Other Player”. With my trick, we together make GrowBox pretends as MX Player for Showbox. Interesting, isn’t it?
How To Install GrowBox?
Note: You must uninstall MX Player to install GrowBox
There is only one way to install GrowBox; that is the APK installation method. To download apk file, please click here.
After getting the file, go to Security Settings and enable (check) the “Unknown Sources” connected WiFioption.
Now, go to the place where you have downloaded the file and install that apk by clicking on it.
After Getting Any of the above two applications (most probably MX Player), follow this.
Step – 3: Now you are all set to this 3rd step.
Coming to the step 3, please install a casting app. Here I’m demonstrating with LocalCast Free app. Install the LocalCast.
- Before using the app, these two points are mandatory.
- You must have bought Chromecast.
- Insert Chromecast to your TV’s HDMI Port and plug-in the power cable (USB) to that, which will come along with it.
- Now open LocalCast on mobile, you’ll see Circular Yellow colored button with WiFi like symbol on the bottom right side of the app.
- By clicking on it, you’ll see something like this image. There it’ll list out the Wi-Fi (Wireless Network) devices like Chromecast, TVs, etc. Connect with the Chromecast WiFi. In this particular image, there is no device available.
Now we will see the exact method to watch a movie on ShowBox.
- Open a video that you wish to view on ShowBox
- Choose Server A or B and Player
- Now click on Watch Now.
- Showbox has two types of players – Internal Players & Other Player (See the below image)
- If you want to stream movies to Chromecast, we need to choose Other Player.
- After that, click on MX Player or the GrowBox, it will play the video.
Click on the Share button, which is on the top right corner. It will show your casting app which you have installed now. See the image for better understanding.
LocalCast will show you the WiFi connected devices, and once you click on Chrome cast, it’ll automatically stream the movie to the TV. Please note that streaming is possible only if you have connected Chromecast through WiFi network in LocalCast (I’ve explained the process in previous steps).
Now, we are at the end of the session. Rest is just enjoying your favorite movies.
So, this is it, my buddy. I hope I have served the best solution to Stream Showbox to Chromecast/TV. Please let me know if you get success with this procedure by leaving your comments below.
Don’t hesitate to shoot your comment if you get any problems/errors with the above steps. I’m here to assist you always technically. Please read other articles as well for better command on ShowBox app.