Showbox is the leading app in watching movies using a process called Streaming. You can put Showbox app on Android phone. There are so many apps in the market are trying to beat this app but unique features keeping it at the top of the tree. Mostly users watch showbox movies on smartphones (Android/iOS), but sometimes users like to watch movies on big screen like computer or television. That is why I’ve come up with this useful tutorial on ShowBox. This is the complete guide on Casting showbox movies with various apps to Chromecast/smart TV/apple TV/Desktop.
Let me first describe the ShowBox, this app has the trendy stuff to entertain people who love to get fun with movies & TV shows. It streams films from vk.me website so no worries while using this app. If you want to know whether this app is legal or not? If you own a PC or iOS, Showbox install for PC and the Showbox to iPhone/iPad is also possible.
You can only use casting apps after you install GrowBox on your mobile.sponsored links
Using ShowBox on android is a time killing game for smartphone users. We use the Show box apk and install the app on mobile. It has lots of fun inbuilt. But when you feel to watch TV shows or movies externally, We must need ShowBox external video players in order to stream movies with WiFi connection.
To make you educate on apps that are mostly used and reviewed will be given and explained in the coming post. Make sure that you are well settled here to keep reading my lines…
1) LocalCast Free
LocalCast is one of the best solution to cast movies to ChromeCast/DLNA devices. It has more than 10M users around the globe.
- It can cast from phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage.
- It has the capability to cast to Chromecast, AppleTV*, Nexus Player, Xbox 360*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
- From Opensubtitle.org, it will add Subtitles to your running video/movie automatically.
- Videos, Music, Pictures and Pdfs from local media as well as from ShowBox are allowable to casting.
- It cannot sync with Google Music & needs more support on cloud streaming.
Download LocalCast App For Android
Install LocalCast For iOS (iPad/iPhone)
This is also one of the leading casting app available in the market. It has the capacity to cast music, videos and photos. Checkout some features of BubbleUPnP casting app..
- Supporting Streaming Devices are – Chromecast, DLNA devices
- With the help of trans-coding, It can play Chromecast unsupported/incompatible media formats on Chromecast. So you can play mkv, wmv, mov, avi and etc formats.
- Local media, cloud media and streaming apps like ShowBox, Playbox Hd and Hd Cinema are the sources for this app to cast.
Download from PlayStore
3) AllCast App
AllCast app let’s use to send & watch music, videos and photos to Televison (TV). See the attributes and features of AllCast. Premium version also available to cast movies to different devices.
- Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
- Free AllCast has limitations like 5minutes viewing limit on videos and photos. So switch to premium for free access all the time.
- If premium version is not compatible with MX player. You just uninstall MX player and install GROWBOX.
- ShowBox movies could cast by this app to many device listed above. For iOS, you can stream almost all types of media to TV.
- Cloud storage support, DropBox, Google+ & Google Drive are other sources to cast via AllCast app.
We are now at the end of this tutorial on ShowBox Movies Cast. I have listed out only best stuff. No technical skills required to install and use these casting apps. Just one click go interface available for users.
Share your problems or views on best casting apps. Please tell us if something is missed from my list. Share your views to Care for others. Kindly enter your precious comments in the below comment box. I Personally feel very happy when I help someone technically as Tech things are passion to me. Have fun with casting ShowBox Movies. Meet you in my next article on ShowBox. You may also read other show box related stuff to get a complete idea on using this app effectively. My best wishes 🙂