Showbox is the leading app for watching movies on your TV using a device named Chromecast. You can get the app on Android phone and cast it to watch movies on the big screen like computer or television. This is a complete guide on Casting Showbox movies with various apps to Chromecast/smart TV/Apple TV/Desktop.
Let me first describe the Showbox, this app has the trendy stuff to entertain people who love to get fun with movies & TV shows. It streams films from vk.me website so no worries while using this app.
You can only use casting apps after you install GrowBox on your mobile.
Using the Showbox app on android is a great way to pass your time on a smartphone. We use the Show box apk and install the app on mobile. It has lots of fun inbuilt. But when you feel to watch TV shows or movies externally, We must need ShowBox external video players in order to stream movies with WiFi connection.
The casting apps that are mostly used and reviewed will be given and explained in the coming part. Make sure that you are well settled here to keep reading my lines.
1) LocalCast Free
LocalCast is one of the best solutions to cast movies to ChromeCast/DLNA devices. It has more than 10M users around the globe.
- It can cast from a phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage.
- It has the capability to cast to Chromecast, AppleTV*, Nexus Player, Xbox 360*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
- From Opensubtitle.org, it will add Subtitles to your running video/movie automatically.
- Videos, Music, Pictures and Pdfs from local media as well as from Showbox are allowed to casting.
- It cannot sync with Google Music & needs more support on cloud streaming.
Download LocalCast App For Android
Install LocalCast For iOS (iPad/iPhone)
This is also one of the leading casting app available on the market. It has the capacity to cast music, videos and photos. Check out some features of BubbleUPnP casting app.
- Supporting Streaming Devices are – Chromecast, DLNA devices
- With the help of transcoding, it can play Chromecast unsupported/incompatible media formats on Chromecast. So you can play mkv, WMV, MOV, avi and etc formats.
- Local media, cloud media and streaming apps like Showbox, Playbox Hd and Hd Cinema are the sources for this app to cast.
Download from PlayStore
3) AllCast App
AllCast app is used to send music, watch videos and photos on Television (TV). See the attributes and features of AllCast. Premium version also available to cast movies to different devices.
- Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Roku, Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs.
- Free AllCast has limitations like 5 minutes viewing limit on videos and photos. So switch to premium for free access all the time.
- If the premium version is not compatible with MX player. You just uninstall MX player and install GROWBOX.
- Showbox movies can be cast by this app to any device listed above. For iOS, you can stream almost all types of media to a TV.
- Cloud storage support, DropBox, Google+ & Google Drive are other sources to cast via the AllCast app.
We are now at the end of this tutorial on some of the apps to cast Showbox app movies. I have listed out only best stuff. No technical skills required to install and use these casting apps. Just one click interface available for users.
Share your problems or views on best casting apps. Please comment if I missed something on the list. Share your views with Care for others. Kindly enter your precious comments in the below comment box. I Personally feel very happy when I help someone technically as Tech things are a passion to me. Have fun with casting Showbox. Meet you in my next article on Showbox. You may also read other show box related stuff to get a complete idea on using this app effectively. My best wishes 🙂